1. Once the candle has cooled, remove the wick sealer putty or plug. Hold your hand over the top of the mold and turn it upside down. Usually, it will slide right out into your hand.
2. If not, grasp the wick bar and pull gently.
3. If the candle still won’t come out, place the mold in a refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes then try again.
4. Occasionally a candle will not want to release from the mold. In these cases place the mold in a freezer until the candle releases. First, try the freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Beyond this, the candle will almost always crack. Increase the time in the freezer until the candle releases.
6. If all else fails, the candle must be melted out of the mold. Do not do this with plastic molds, as it will ruin them.
7. Preheat your oven to 150° F (66° C).
8. Shut off oven.
9. Lay mold on its side in a pan or tray and place in oven.
10. The wax will melt out of the mold into the pan.